Dealer Information & Application
May 18th & 19th and Sept., 14th & 15th:
- Friday before the show between 9:00am and 9:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday setup is from 6:00am to 8:00am
These times are firm.
SORRY, NO PETS ARE ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS!
Saturday and Sunday 8:00am to 5:00pm (RAIN OR SHINE)
Early Shopper Passes are sold and admit patrons during setup hours (see above for times) on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Vendors are not required to be opened Friday, however, they must be setup and ready to sell by 8:00am Saturday & Sunday.
Outside vendors are allowed to park on their spots. Camping is available and campers must register with the fair office. Bathrooms and Showers are available. Electricity is available for vendors, but vendors are required to supply their own drop cords.
- Please honor your neighbor and stay within space limits.
- When tearing down on Sunday, please remove all trash from your space and place in trash receptacles. Newspaper should be placed in plastic trash bags.
- There will be no vehicle traffic allowed on the grounds during show hours.
- For customers only, courtesy vehicles & equipment will be provided for the movement of large items. A station will be set-up on the grounds for this service.
- NO SMOKING in buildings.
- DO NOT park in outside spaces along roads. DO NOT block drives. NO VEHICLES in buildings during show hours, this includes Sunday. This will be strictly enforced for insurance purposes. DO NOT call the office and ask to be excused from this rule!
- Packing your display prior to 5:00pm Sunday is prohibited. Vendors who leave early will not be allowed to reserve space for the next show.
- Vendors who fail to attend a show will automatically forfeit their fees and will not be allowed to reserve space for the next show.
- Vendors are responsible for their own merchandise. The Winnebago County Fair Association, Inc. and its agents are to be held harmless of any theft or accidental occurrence.
- YOU MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED TO BE A VENDOR.
Space Sizes and Fees
Sheep Shed: $60.00
Outside Spaces: $50.00
Open Shed Spaces: $60.00
Inside Spaces: $80.00
Table Rental: $10.00 (8’ banquet tables, advanced rental only)
Full payment is required to reserve space. Visa/MasterCard Accepted. Space rental fees are non-refundable.
Winnebago County Fairgrounds
Winnebago County Fair Association
P.O. Box 810
Pecatonica, IL 61063
500 West First St.
Pecatonica, IL 61063
Toll Free: 800-238-3587
8:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday
Share us on: