FULL! We are currently not taking any more applications for Winter Storage.
Please email or call the fairgrounds office if you would like to be added to the waiting list. Thanks!
Winter Storage: RV’s, boats, cars, motorcycles, trailers, golf carts, etc.
Over 85,000 square feet of inside storage space
All buildings have concrete floors and are well-maintained
We have been in the storage business for over 40-years! Your item will be handled by an expert storage team!
Buildings are not heated
We will accept any item on wheels!
2022-2023 Storage Rates & Regulations
Saturday and Sunday 8:00 A.M. until 3:00 P.M. (Oct. 22 thru Nov. 6)
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, WITH A $50.00 FEE, you may bring your unit in Monday-Friday, beginning October 24, 2022. We must have a 24 hour notice.
ALL PONTOONS, DECK BOATS, MOTORHOMES & 5th WHEELS MUST BE STORED BY Oct. 30, 2022. THANK YOU!
Units may be removed beginning April 1, 2023.
All units requiring early removal must be tagged at the time of storage. Units that require early removal will be assessed a $50.00 early removal fee. Units not tagged cannot be removed early. Requests for early removal must be made no later than 2 weeks prior to the first weekend of storage drop off.
$200.00 storage rate for cars and trucks. (Motorcycles & 2-4 seater golf carts are $150.00)
$12.00 per foot for boats, motor homes, pop-ups and trailers up to 30 feet in length. ($200.00 Minimum)
$13.00 per foot for boats, motor homes and trailers exceeding 30 feet in length.
$14.00 per foot for ALL Pontoons, Deck Boats and 5th Wheels.
Rules & Regulations:
1. ALL units will be checked for measurements. Measurement is taken from the front most to the rear most point (including trailer and hitch). The WCFA reserves the right to measure all units and bill those units that were under-measured.
2. DO NOT REMOVE BATTERIES FROM MOTORHOMES
3. All propane tanks must be removed.
4. All trailers must be equipped with a tongue jack dolly wheel. Hitches must be unlocked. No jack-stands on autos.
5. All work on units must be completed prior to the time they are parked in the storage buildings.
6. Keys will be left with all motorized units, to include cars, trucks, and motor homes. NO KEYS LEFT – NO STORAGE!!
7. No hazardous materials of any kind are to be stored in, on or around the property.
8. All lower units must be raised to allow a minimum of twelve (12) inches of ground clearance.
9. The WCFA is not responsible for contents of units stored.
10. A penalty charge of $20.00 per day is assessed for each property unit not removed by April 16, 2023.
To reserve space, measure your unit to the nearest foot (including trailer and hitch) and send a check or money order by June 1, 2022, You may also call the office to make the $50 deposit with a credit card. Units will be checked for accuracy and billed accordingly. Signed application and contract denotes owner acceptance of WCFA regulations.
In order to guarantee space, payment in full must be received by October 3, 2022.
Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover accepted (prepayments only). PAYMENTS NOT ACCEPTED DAY OF STORAGE!
Winnebago County Fairgrounds
GPS Directions: Google Fairgrounds Road, Pecatonica, Il.
Winnebago County Fair Association
P.O. Box 810
Pecatonica, IL 61063
500 West First St.
Pecatonica, IL 61063
Toll Free: 800-238-3587
8:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday
Share us on: