At the Winnebago County Fairgrounds
We have been in the storage business for over 40 years, so take comfort that our expert storage team will handle your items safely! With over 85,000 square feet of inside storage with concrete floors, we accept any item on wheels: RVs, boats, cars, motorcycles, trailers, golf carts, and more!
$200.00 storage rate for cars and trucks.
$150.00 motorcycles & 2-4 seater golf carts
$12.00 per foot for boats, motor homes, pop-ups, and trailers up to 30 feet in length. ($200.00 Minimum)
$13.00 per foot for boats, motor homes, and trailers exceeding 30 feet in length.
$14.00 per foot for ALL pontoons, deck boats, and 5th wheels.
1. ALL units will be checked for measurements. Measurement is taken from the front-most to the rear-most point (including the trailer and hitch). The WCFA reserves the right to measure all units and bill those under-measured units.
2. DO NOT REMOVE BATTERIES FROM MOTORHOMES.
3. All propane tanks must be removed.
4. All trailers must be equipped with a tongue jack dolly wheel. Hitches must be unlocked. No jack-stands on autos.
5. All work on units must be completed before they are parked in the storage buildings.
6. Keys will be left with all motorized units, including cars, trucks, and motor homes. NO KEYS LEFT – NO STORAGE!!
7. No hazardous materials are to be stored in, on or around the property.
8. All lower units must be raised to allow a minimum of twelve (12) inches of ground clearance.
9. The WCFA is not responsible for the contents of the units stored.
10. A penalty charge of $20.00 per day is assessed for each property unit not removed by April 16, 2023.
To reserve space, measure your unit to the nearest foot (including trailer and hitch) and send a check or money order by June 1, 2022. You may also call the office to make the $50 deposit with a credit card. Units will be checked for accuracy and billed accordingly. The signed application and contract denote owner's acceptance of WCFA regulations.
Saturday and Sunday, 8 AM until 3 PM (Oct. 22 thru Nov. 6)
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, WITH A $50.00 FEE, you may bring your unit in Monday-Friday, beginning October 24, 2022. We must have 24-hour notice.
All pontoons, deck boats, motorhomes, and 5th wheels must be stored by October 30th. Thank you!
All units may be removed beginning April 1st.
All units requiring early removal must be tagged at the time of storage. Units that require early removal will be assessed a $50.00 early removal fee. Units not tagged cannot be removed early. Requests for early removal must be made no later than 2 weeks before the first weekend of storage drop-off.